Presentation & Assessments
Why Portneuf project?
It’s not a virgin land project. Certain preliminary study and research has been conducted. New technologies were applied to establish the prospective sites and delineate the size and the shape of the gold deposits. You know what you are looking for, where to find it and how much you are going to get!
Experienced team of specialists with a great record of accomplishment. The technology with proven success and high accuracy. Exploration history of the area, technical reports of the local geologists supports the results of our research and study. Low depth of the gold deposits will reduce time for development and production stages of the project and will cut the production cost of the gold.
Gold Project Location is 96km(60 miles) west from Quebec city and 256km(160 miles) and east from Montreal in Quebec Provence of Canada.
- The available results of the research and study allow cutting time and money required for exploration of such type.
- The drilling campaign based on that results will be more effective and less risky.
- Highly developed infrastructure on all sites contributes drastically to the project feasibility saving time, money and reducing the financial risk for the investors.
- Excess to federal and local roads;
- Rail road in close distance to the site;
- High power electrical grid is in a range of 0.5 – 1 km from each site;
- There is plenty of water in each site;
- There are small villages in close proximity of the sites.
- The deposits can be put into production stage in 12 months and both production technologies: open-pit-mine and deep surface mining can be applied.
- Based on the preliminary results of the research and study the risk management control system can be introduced on the early stages of the project to minimize the risk associated with such type of the projects.
Junex’s Partner Announces Preliminary Results from Utica Shale Operations
Junex’s (TSX VENTURE:JNX) joint venture partner issued yesterday a press release that, in part, discussed its St. Lawrence Lowlands operations in the Utica Shale Gas Play. The press release, stated: “Forest drilled and completed the first three horizontal Utica Shale wells in Quebec’s St. Lawrence Lowlands, which were successfully cased and fracture stimulated in four […]
QUESTERRE ENERGY ANNOUNCES UTICA WELLS TEST UP TO 4 MMCF/D
Questerre Energy Corporation (“Questerre” or the “Company”) (TSX:QEC)(OSLO:QEC) and its partners announced today the results from the horizontal wells drilled in the St. Lawrence Lowlands, Quebec. Michael Binnion, President and Chief Executive Officer of Questerre, commented, “We are very pleased with the results. While some had very high hopes for our first horizontal wells, the […]
Junex Starts Drilling Operations on the Nicolet Property
QUEBEC CITY, QUEBEC, Mar 27, 2009 (MARKET WIRE via COMTEX) – Junex (TSX VENTURE: JNX) announces that, since the negotiations regarding the signature of a Farm-out agreement between Junex and Fairlady Energy have not yet been finalized, the parties have requested and obtained from the Quebec Superior Court the homologation of the Letter of Intent […]